Monday, June 24, 2013

Race Face - Superb Customer Service

So. I really like the Renthal push-on grips, no locks. Clean, simple and flanged on the inside. I just picked up a pair of the Race Face SixC carbon bars. I was running the Atlas AL bars and really like the width and bend, but they are quite a bit flexier than the carbon Havocs I ran on my last bike. That flex may be good for vibration damping, but compared to my old cockpit they feel a little dull in the steering department. I was concerned about using an adhesive on the RF carbon bars to keep the grips buttoned on so I called RF today. To my great surprise the tech actually followed through by checking with the RF engineers and then emailing me - all in the same day! Solid customer service. Very well done. Here is Rob's email. Another point for Canada!


You can go ahead and use some glue or hairspray to anchor those non-lock-on grips to RF bars. Thanks for riding Race Face.

ROB BOHNCKE |Marketing & Tech Support raceface.com | 1.800.527.9244 x 223 604.415.2350 x 223
NEW LOCATION:  RACE FACE PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS 3145 Thunderbird Crescent, Burnaby, BC. CANADA V5A 3G1
Raceface_Brandiversary_mail

No comments:

Post a Comment