Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How could you not?


A complete full susser with a real world build kit and all the proper specs on the frame for $3099? I feel like buying one and riding nothing but it for the next year just to prove a point - you don't need to spend a fortune to get a quality suspension bike. Santa Cruz seems to have always understood this - hence the long lasting run of the Heckler. And on top of it, this simple and super durable bike is probably quite light too.



 PS - I'm not really giving up my Enduro. But if I were on a tight budget(like I will be about the time my daughter heads to college), or I wanted to prove how much of a soul rider I am by giving carbon and multiple pivots the middle finger I would be all over this new Heckler. K.I.S.S.

Here is my old Heckler from 2008. Simple. Mmmmmm, ti coil. I miss.

1 comment: