Sunday, June 16, 2013

Val Di Sole

Live action Val di Sole text exchange between two OlyDirt'ers this morning.

Yeah!
-Hart just blew it
Yeah
Bummer
I really want Hill to win here
There is my boy
-Uh oh
 Fuck!
-Next year
Fuck!
He's pinning it still
-Top 20 fo sho
19 sec off...
-Top 100 for sho
Fuck
That sucks
Showtime
Beast
Needs clips
Fuck
-Fucking Val Di Sole
Only the strong(and lucky)survive
-Smith
Gwinner
It's about to go down
Canadian on the podium
Oh shit
-!!!!!!
Fast
Wow!
-Get that aussie off the podium
Yeah make room, kid.
The big baller is there
-Fast
Smooth
-But not really
-Holy shit
Sucking
-Specialsuck
Fucking Horst Link
Jesus
He'll dominate again
Here comes the fucking asshole
-He's boring now I want fresh blood
-He can do it
Gee is a choad
Damn it
-True 
But he's pissed off and fast
I can't watch this
-If he can beat Stevie in the steep he can beat him on the flat
Steroids
-Fuck
Wow
I respect that.
-Ya...
-Smith is pissed
Yeah
He is going to punch him when that helmet comes off
Just fucking crushed that corner
Gwin is going to try Satan at the next race
-He needs it
The Specialized curse
Team Hair Metal got thrashed
-Shit, I don't know how Whiskey Dick is doing
-I made a bunch of switches
-I got rid of L Bruni....
I'm going to make some changes
Did you see my Strava on the GL6 Luge?

2 comments: