Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let the games begin!

Time to strap your goggles on to your larger-then-xc-helmet-but-not-full-face-or-dj-lid, put on your neon short and clashing jersey, tighten your cleats and get your reverb thumb in shape, the Cascadia cup is official!

2013 Cascadia Dirt Cup Schedule
6/29 Yacolt Burn Enduro - Battle Ground
7/20 Dry Hill Enduro - Port Angeles
9/14 Capitol Forest Enduro - Olympia
9/28 Tiger Mountain Enduro - Issaquah (Check out last year's event)
10/20 TBA - Bellingham

4 comments:

  1. We've actually updated the schedule to include Yacolt Burn and Bellingham!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! I copy and pasted the wrong one. I meant to post the updated one. Fixing now!

      Delete
  2. I'm getting my neon gear soon, so I'll be optimized for enduro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm really going to have to pick up that yellow A1 and matching Oakley's! Looking forward to the races. Thanks Trey, and all of the other people who helped make this series happen here.

    ReplyDelete