Monday, July 23, 2012

2013 Diamondback/Bike Strava contest winner!

So for those who don't know I won a contest through Diamondback and Bike magazine by submitting my best strava rides and descriptions of the rides and why I would be a good brand representative and product development helper. As amazed as I am to have won, I am equally stoked at the same time. I won a paid trip to Deer Valley Utah for the Diamondback 2013 product launch, a brand new bike of my choice, and the chance to give input to Diamondback about their bike designs. I will also be followed by Bike magazine for a year through this process. Pretty awesome!!

Here is the write up from Bike mag about the Utah trip.

http://www.bikemag.com/gear/bikes/diamondback-2013-launch-sweet-singletrack-and-sick-dirt-jumps/

1 comment:

  1. So, did you bring home a new DB for all of your buddies or what?!

    Nice article. Looks incredible there.

    ReplyDelete